- Rule 1. Never go out alone. Especially without notifying at least 3 people.
- Rule 2. Work together. To survive, we all gotta mesh well and respect each other.
- Rule 3. Everyone will pull their weight. We must all work so we can survive.
- Rule 4. No mercy. I know this sounds insensitive but if one of us has been bitten, it could spell doom for the rest of the group.
- Rule 5. Everyone is equal. There maybe a leader but everyone has a say in what is decided in this place.
- Rule 6. Stay alive. Self explanatory.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Nightmares. Reality. Today made me realize that there is no difference between the two. I shot a man. Or at least he was a man. A lone zombie was wondering as we were siphoning gasoline from the cars in the parking lot. He ran up to my brother and I so fast I barely had enough time to react. I shot him in the head and he just laid there dead. Well re-dead. But I thought to myself, this guy probably had a wife and kids. Yet I felt nothing. That's what scared me. I didn't care what I had to do to stay alive and keep my family and friends safe. We finished up getting the gasoline that we needed. Only what we need. We cannot be greedy in a world like this. Later in the afternoon, an unexpected visitor came by. An old friend and his gang. His name was Kevin. Smart, skinny Asian fellow. Apparently, he got a hold of my post and rushed down here. He told us of his lost relatives and beloved friends. I knew the rest of his friends since we all went to the same high school. Everyone thought they were pretty weird in high school; they watched anime, played video games, you know, normal geeky stuff. But they got the last laugh. Like me, they were pretty prepared if a zombie attack ever came.His most notable companions were: Dean was the soft hearted giant, Jose was the thrill seeking junkie, and his brother Vu was the know-it-all guy that everyone loved to hate. He didn't talk about what happened with the rest of his family. I didn't want to bring it up, he seemed pretty distraught when I asked the first time. Now we got about 20 people living here. I took upon myself to make rules for this place.